Thursday, July 28, 2011

Let it out, Mail from my DEAREST Friend!

toned shot of envelopes (By: Stockbyte)


"Dear The Legend;
I wrote this.. just wanted to let it out.. thought i'd share it with you..

Death changes everything.
First of all I’m a believer, and I know that there comes a moment when a person has to go.. it’s his time.. he was chosen.. he finished what he was sent here to do.. and its time for him to leave.. di 7ekmet rabina w mo2mena beeha..
The difficult thing about it is the chances you missed. The things you wanted to say, the things you wanted to do, but never got the chance. You keep procrastinating not knowing that the time you have left might not be enough. You keep setting reminders, things you’re planning on doing but you never get around to it.
Death is sudden. It takes you by surprise.
Now you wish you hadn’t postponed anything. You wish you had called when you had the chance. 
Cherish every moment because it might very well be the last.
Photographs… one day they’ll be all you have left to remember him by.
In the blink of an eye, it all fades away.
All what remains is the memory of you, for I shall never forget you my dearest friend.
Goodbyes are inevitable but I will see you again isA..
B.F.S  
28 July 2011"



1 comment:

The Legend said...

Dear BB ;)

Your words are great and the greatest was your feelings.

I know that any ordinary words about condolences or steadfastness will not heal your heart. As I know that you know them.

I know your feelings not only knowing but I can feel them, I can feel your aching heart when you remember. In every blink you see a memory from the past and each memory is telling you how stupid you are that you haven't take care of this person even with reassuring on him with a phone call. A great pain inside you because of the feeling of dereliction "why I have postponed asking on him?".

But I have an answer and you also know that answer because it is destiny. Everything in our life is a destiny even meeting a person by coincidence or calling someone. And to tell you the truth you are searching for any reason to be guilty and to increase your sadness and sorrow about him.

I know it is very hard to lose someone you love, but Allah knows that and He gives you the ability to keep that person with you forever in our world (eldonia) by praying for him.

When you remember a memory about him, just smile and tell yourself he is in a wonderful place with Allah, and pray for him.

You know he have finished his mission in this life and it is time for him to leave and to rest in peace in Allah's paradise.

Pray for him and one day we will also leave this life. You are surrounded with a lot of people that love you try not to lose any moment of happiness with them because this moment will not come again.

You are very sensitive but this is life my dear, try to be happy and smile because your smile is a reason for others to smile 

Cheer Up…