Saturday, November 13, 2010

Touch your Dreams with a Pen & Paper

Girl lying on balcony colouring picture (By: Andre Lichtenberg )

“Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”
- Harriet Tubman

Through my discussion with Maha in the previous article, she told me that she want to be free while achieving her dreams and I advised her to make a vision board about her dreams.

But what is a vision board?

According to John Assaraf, in his book, “The Complete Vision Board Kit”:

A vision board is a way of creating clarity around the life you want to create for yourself. By choosing a series of powerful, meaningful images and affixing them to a display that you look at multiple times every day, you focus your attention on what matters to you most and make that your destination.
Making a vision board helps you attract into your life things that you want to have, to experience, to achieve, or to become.

And this exactly what we need while thinking in our goals. We need to touch our dreams with a pen and a paper, to write down our goals and purposes in life and draw our dreams.

By writing down your dreams, goals or purposes in life, you can feel them with your hands and you encourage your mind to pursue them by giving your mind a message telling it nothing is impossible.

“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.”   
-Walt Disney
Remember that your dreams are your seeds of the future. If you imagine yourself in a dream you begin acting on it until it become real.

Let’s begin together and imagine ourselves in the future. Draw our goals and dreams like a small child. Imagine yourself the best person in the world.

You can if you want...
Feel, Touch, Live your Dream… Live Better Life…

4 comments:

Maha Mousa said...

Deal...

I'll begin with you...I'll close my eyes...






I could't see to write.... :D

Really lets begin...when I close my eyes and imagin my future life,i found two futures...

One that my soul really enjoyes just dreaming of it...

and another that my brain think of it...

Maybe it's wrong to dream of UTOPIA...The Ideal World...it really makes me feel so safe...so happy...

but UTOPIA is a dream itself... :(

The other future that i see it could be true..is not bad..but,it's not such so so beautiful that satisfy my need of beauty...safety...love...my need of happiness...

Thanks Legend for your words...

Doaa Zayed said...

very nice topic and I will begin also to write down my dreams

The Legend said...

@ Maha:

the UTOPIA is not difficult or impossible dream.

if you agreed with me that the dream is just a seed for real commitment.

if everyone, me, you and others need to life in such place we could make it wit our traits and personal behaviour.

and our dream will be real.

don't get confused between ur two dreams.
just divide your dream to a small short-term goals and begin achieving it.

you will find that the big picture that you draw for you future be a real life.

this will need from you to use the power of belief, in Allah then in yourself.

just begin and live your dream.

The Legend said...

@ Doaa Zayed

it is important not to just write them down but to feel them with your hand and to have the passion to achieve them.

to be very inspired to begin taking one step, then another towards your better life.